Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Queens of the CROP!

Saturday September 22, 2007

This was my last time working a crop. It is kinda sad ... I have been doing it for 2 1/2 years ... it is when I get my friends and family to come scrapbook because I am working ... eat some Iron Chef ... talk with the girls ... maybe get a few things done ... overall tons of fun. Shannon and Michelle were the only regulars that were able to make it Saturday ( I forgot to take a picture while Shannon was still there) Hopefully we will still be good and get together once a month to go "scrapbook".

3 comments:

{connie} said...

look at you hOt moma's!!! sad to hear that. though i do hope you still can find time to scrapbook. what's that??? though today...that is all i have been doing! it has been gReaT!!! miss ya christiNe!!

Michelle Bebe said...

we do look SUPA hot! i am so glad we have hung out more often. i love ya, you are so much fun! i love my pages from this night, i will never forget how much fun it was! and we definitely have to still crop it up.

Unknown said...

Update your blog, homie! :)