Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Who needs a finger anyway?!?

So most of you know that on Friday August 24 I decided to make life a little more exciting! I smashed my finger in our suburban door. Yes Eric did the same thing about a month ago. I don't usually think of myself as super competitive but decided to do a better job. I had to have Shannon take me to the new Gilbert emergency hospital on Power and Ray (which is very nice, I highly recommend it) and there I received 4 stitches on my right index finger. (yes I am right handed) I never realized how much I use that use full little finger until it hurt to touch anything including my keyboard to blog.....lets not forget that today and tomorrow we are moving grandma into her new apartment and then finishing the house to put on the market. Hey at least I have my arm, hand, and 4 other fingers that still work. You would be amazed at the things you learn to do with your left hand when forced to. Well only 5 more days until the stitches come out!!! We did take pictures and if I figure it out maybe we will have those posted soon. :)

1 comment:

Layton Clan said...

Christine,

I have NO clue if you remember me, but I just wanted to say hello! It's Jen West (Jen Layton now) from Westwood. We were in a biology class together, I believe! I would love to keep in touch, so let me know how you are! Our blog is: www.crazyfunlaytons.blogspot.com