Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ever feel this way?


I have to laugh and then agree .... what is with people when you are pregnant?
I have to say it doesn't bother me to have people (I know) touch my belly. But here is what any day out of the house brings me these days.
complete stranger: when are you due?
Me: March 1st
complete stranger: OH! are you sure
Me: smile and nod and walk away
Or
complete stranger: oh ready to pop any day
Me: no actually I have (fill in the blank) weeks left
complete stranger: Oh twins?
Me: no just one
complete stranger: WOW!
So with 3 1/2 weeks left until my due date
(most likely I will be induced right after valentines day)
You can see why a girl would want to become a hermit and never come out of her house .... especially because I get these comments from 5 months on. But I have a life .... so I wont ... so just deal with the BIG BELLY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love your big belly, and Emma loves to push the "button".

We should make a list of 20 things NOT TO SAY to a pregnant woman. I am sure you have heard them all!