Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I know .... I know .....

I know what the date is ...... I know how many days until Christmas ..... I know that the probability that anyone on my list will get their Christmas card before New Years is slim to none .... and yet I know that I have not even started my cards yet!

I KNOW!

So any of you who enjoy our blog .... or just read it anyway .... please help me out! You can guess that if I have not even made my cards yet ..... I have barely thought about updating addresses .... so if you are reading this ... please email us your address so you may be added to the list.

mcclevefamily@gmail.com

And since you probably will not get it until after New Years, I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

{connie} said...

LOL!!! welcome to mY woRld. love ya christine. again...thanks for the cookies. anytime you wanna send more...go right ahead, hehe. *hugs*

Shannon said...

UMMM I have about 25 card kits upstairs. Please....

Michelle Bebe said...

they ARE! I am so excited, I'll have to tell you the whole story. Bryan is the best.

It definitely motivated me, that's for sure!