Sunday, April 13, 2008

I caught the FEVER!

Yes it is true!
I am officially signed up for coupons sense! I am so EXCITED. If you don't know what it is ... check out http://www.couponsense.com/ If you want to sign up there is this GREAT lady in my neighbor hood who is so nice and helpful and she even gave me a few of her coupons (I was able to get shout stain removal for 50 cents a bottle) Her name is Joyce and her email address is joycescouponsense@yahoo.com When I had kids in diapers it was worth it just for the diapers! Never mind the free deodorant, shampoo, peanut butter, cereal, fiber one bars, fruit snacks, yes you heard me right FREE! Now you know why I am so excited!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You go girl. Bring on the bargains!

Alvarado Family said...

welcome to the dark side

Scarlett Family said...

I really need to join that thing! How much does it cost?

Michelle Bebe said...

is this the same lady that is doing deanna's party?

Natalie said...

Wait a minute, wasn't it at YOUR house that I signed up for Coupon Sense a few years back?! Man, it's been so long...