Tuesday, April 15, 2008

MRS. MCCLEVE

As most of you know I spend a lot of time helping out in Guhners class. While at school the kids call me Mrs. McCleve .... a little weird at first, but I got use to it. Well yesterday Guhners "friend" Matisyn was over playing after school and came up stairs to ask me something ... "Mrs. McCleve ......." Whoa! .... "Maty when you are at my house you can call me Christine ... only at school call me Mrs. McCleve." It was very weird to be called Mrs. McCleve in my own house! Plus it sounds REALLY OLD!!!! Any way I thought it was cute and this morning on the way to school I had to keep reminding Maty what my "real name" was.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That is not as getting ma'amed at the grocery store! That is the worst!

Unknown said...

I don't like to be called Mrs. Anything. Especially not Mrs. Smarty Pants. But I'd rather be called that than Mrs. Whetten.

Natalie said...

I'm always a little annoyed when I get called "Noah's mommy" by his friends, such as:

"Noah's mommy, can I have a cup of water, please?"

Sheesh. Maybe it's because I've been married for almost 12 years, but I don't really mind being called Mrs. Kennedy any more. Of course, it could also be due to the fact that Nate's mother is remarried and isn't Mrs. Kennedy either...:D