Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thats my Girl!

Fortunately and unfortunately I do not have a picture to go along with this story ... anyway a week or so ago I had taken the kids to Chevron (our special treat place) to get either an Icee or an ice cream cone. They had both chosen an ice cream cone .... we were also getting Eric a fountain soda to take home to him. As I am getting the said soda Addison keeps telling me (20 times in 2 sec.) Mommy I dropped some of my ice cream, I turned and saw it was a quarter size drop from her huge waffle cone .... okay Addison just a minute I am trying to get daddy's soda ... she then continues to tell me another 20 times just as I turn around to see her bent over sucking the ice cream off of the floor!!!! SERIOUSLY! I don't know what the hurry was .... she had about 30 times that amount of ice cream in her cone ... or maybe she didn't want to leave a mess (which as soon as I was done getting Eric's soda I would have wiped up with a napkin) Then Guhner says "What mom it made the 5 MINUTE rule"

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh man! That is so wrong! And the big about the 5 minute rule...how classic! Don't you just adore being a mom?

Michelle Bebe said...

oh addi...i hope you don't get sick

don't you love the things your kids do that you can't control???