Tuesday, October 23, 2007

From the Mouth of Guhner.....

It is not very often with my current schedule that I get to take Guhner to school or pick him up. When I do get the opportunity to I take advantage of it. On Thursday of last week I had the pleasure of taking Guhner to school. This is the conversation we had....I thought it was quite funny!

Guhner-"Dad, Where does food go after you eat it?'**He says this as he shoves another bite of Count Chocula cereal.**

Me-"Well....After you swallow the food it goes down your throat and then into your stomach. Your stomach then takes the good parts from the food and you go to the bathroom to get rid of the bad parts.

Guhner-"OK, so if I drank alcohol or coffee I would be going to the bathroom all the time?"

Me-"Yes, Guhner you would have to go to the bathroom all the time!"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

He is too smart for his own good. You could write a book with all of the silly, yet intelligent things he says!

Michelle Bebe said...

it's true. it's true.

{connie} said...

I tagged you. Read my blog and have fun!! *hugs*

LOVE IT!!! what a great story to have and share in the years to come.

Unknown said...

I look every day to see if you have updated your blog, but to no avail....perhaps tomorrow. Perhaps.

Michelle Bebe said...

hey i made my blog public again...i don't know why...but come by and see it again!

Natalie said...

I adore these kind of comments from the kiddos! How funny was that?!