Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Suns Fan????

As some of you may already know.... I am a huge Phoenix Suns fan. I literally will plan my schedule around their games and if it is play off time you can forget about getting me to do anything but watch the game. This is something that my wife does not completely understands, but she lives with it. ( I think she is just happy I am passionate about something).
Guhner has taken a liking to basketball also but not in the way that I had hoped for..... It all started 2 years ago when the Suns were playing against the Clippers in the playoffs. I was feverishly cheering for the Suns as I always do and out of nowhere Guhner started cheering for the Clippers. Mind you he was only 3 at the time. It was all down hill from there....I could not even mention the Suns without Guhner saying something about the Clippers and telling me the Clippers were a better team. He would even pray for the Clippers just to irritate me......
Unfortunately this trend continues today....But I am hopeful. We are on the eve of a new season. I have the opportunity to convince my son that the Suns are truly the best team in the land.

I am afraid that if I don't get to him this year he might brainwash me into thinking the Clippers are actually better than the Suns!

Pray for Me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, Eric! Joining the blogging world. So proud. (sniff) That Guhner.....Suns are WAY better. We have a whole season to convince him!

Michelle Bebe said...

I heart the suns. And don't worry we can always beat him into submission. O crap did i just say that out loud? Strike that. Reverse it.