Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hillarious Hair Day

Friday was hilarious hair day for Guhner's class. (It was H week) We were already planning on buzzing Guhner's hair. (He hates to have his hair done) So when I heard that it was going to be hilarious hair day I decided to wait so that we could give him a mow hawk. Eric's dream come true... Guhn loved it ... we spiked it up and sprayed it green. When Guhn came out of the bathroom he said it is so PuNk RocK! To Eric and Guhner's dismay we did buzz it off this afternoon. (Picture day is Tuesday)

Friday Night was Family Movie Night at Guhner's school. We watched Surf's Up, they had personal pan pizzas and soda. The kids had a great time and we definatly plan on going to the next movie night.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think he looks adorable with a mowhawk and I have shed a tear knowing that it is gone. I think you should have left it. :) They are so cute.

Van Haren Family said...

Sweet mowhawk...but I am totally okay with it being gone. Ü Guhner is so cute with buzzed hair! Your kids are getting SO big, it's pretty weird. I still miss them and hearing the funny, but really random things they would say to me. Any news about Cali?

Michelle Bebe said...

yeah for mohawks! he is a stud.