Wednesday, March 5, 2008

YMCA Basketball

This is Guhner & Matisyn
From the first week of school they considered each other boyfriend and girlfriend....although now it depends on the day if Guhner admits she is still his girlfriend "Mom we're just friends"
She is definitely a cutie!
Guhner just started YMCA basketball and Maty & Ethan are both on his team
(they are all in the same class at school)
Before we knew that they were all on the same team I was saying to Guhner
me: "Guhner wouldn't it be cool if Maty was on your team"
Guhner: "Yeah.......but what if she is standing too close to me and I dunk in her face!"
I didn't have the heart to tell Guhner that white boys can't jump ....
I am glad that he was concerned over "dunking in her face"
Guhner had a fun time at practice ..... I didn't go this week .... I stayed home with Addison .... she was in some need of one on one time with mommy
I will be there next time .... maybe I will be able to witness some of his "dunking skills"

5 comments:

Michelle McClure said...

how cute is that? i would love to see guhner dunk a ball!

i can just hear him now "booyah!"

Kayla said...

So Christine I totally admit to blog stocking, which I am glad that I did because I found your cute blog! I always get to hear about your cute kids, now I get to see some pics to. They really are so dang cute.

Unknown said...

Oh, Guhner. That kid is too smart.

I don't know if he would say "booyah!" or "Baamm!" Either way, he would be most entertaining to watch. Let us know when he has a game. You can borrow our video camera.

Natalie said...

Aww, I can't believe how big Guhner is now, AND he's got himself a little girlfriend too, huh? Too sweet!

Michelle Bebe said...

oh, i love your blog header!

: )