Monday, March 3, 2008

I LOVE MY LIFE!

I may complain ....
dream of how green the grass is on the other side ...
but really I have a great life
I LOVE MY LIFE!
Here are a few reasons why...
I have a fantastic husband
I have 2 GREAT, HEALTHY, LOVING CHILDREN
My husband works from home!
Guhner goes to a great school and has the BEST teacher!
Addison is doing so good in preschool and we love Miss Melissa
We live close to lots of family and friends
3 things we do not have in our house: bottles, sip cups, diapers

This Sunday Eric and I will celebrate our 7th anniversary

5 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

I am so glad! You should! 7 years is a big deal! I heard you were goin' on a little trip??? Fun!

Scarlett Family said...

Oh that is so cute. I just read my other friends blog and she had the same thing!!

Unknown said...

Ok, not to put a time stamp on us but we are mother friggin old.

PS Sip cups are a good thing. I could do without changing diapers.

ShabbyChicGeek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Didn't see anything on the WW site but this info was posted on Classmates.com:

Organizer: Traci Ahlstrom
In Person Event: Confirmed
Start: 6:00 PM Oct 18, 2008
End: 11:00 PM Oct 18, 2008
Place: Mesa Country Club
660 W. Fairway Dr
Mesa, AZ 85201 USA

Can you believe it's been 10 years?? Please tell your friends and we hope to see you there! For more info visit http://westwoodclassof1998.blogspot.com or email us at westwoodreunion@gmail.com