Sunday, February 3, 2008

Dinner on a Dime

So for the record everyone is in a horrible blogging slump .... including myself! Between all of you and the writers strike I have little to amuse me .... Yet I am trying to rise above this slump and share a little treasure with you .... it is a blog I happened upon (yes while I was clicking on your friends links .... hey you weren't blogging!) and it is a new favorite .... especially when I am in a dinner slump (which is most of the time :) .... anywho it is dinneronadime.blogspot.com while their directions could be a little clearer ... it helps give me new ideas for dinner .... so check it out and enjoy ..... and update your BLOG!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hmmm. I'll have to check that out, I am always looking for new ideas for dinner!

I can't wait for Saturday either, I need a brake from my sweet kiddos!