Thursday, February 21, 2008

Meatloaf

Easy Pleasing Meatloaf

2 lb. lean ground beef
1 pkg. (6 oz.) stuffing mix for chicken
1 cup water
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided

PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees.

Mix all ingredients except 1/4 cup of the barbecue sauce.SHAPE meat mixture into oval loaf in 13x9-inch baking dish; top with remaining 1/4 barbecue sauce.BAKE 1 hour or until cooked through.May substitute ground pork or veal for the ground beef and/or ketchup for the barbecue sauce.Prep Time: 10 minTotal Time: 1 hr 25 minMakes: 8 Servings--

I got this recipe from dinneronadime.blogspot.com I am NOT a meatloaf person .... but I LOVED this! Super Yummy! Super Fast! What else can a girl ask for.
(The day I made this I actually had some free time earlier in the day and prepared it all and covered it and put it in the fridge, then all I had to do is pop it in the oven!)
If you try it let me know if you liked it!

4 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

you're so good, trying new recipes! i am always afraid of meatloaf ones...i made it for bryan when we were first married and haven't made it since...

maybe i can try it again.....

: )

Unknown said...

Where have you been? Physically and bloggingly? I miss you. :(

Jenny said...

Hi Christine! I love the recipes you have shared & will have to try them out. I ran across your blog on the Kings..you have the cutest blog header! Feel free to stop by our blog- neighbor. Hope all is going well in your life. Hopefully we will get to mingle at church or otherwise soon!

Bryan said...

We are trying this out tonight! It better be good :)