Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Got to try!


They have no name!
They are my vice....
I hardley ever share .... not out of selfishness ... out of lack of control
We are lucky if they last more than a day
I had a visiting teacher bring them to me once and have been in LOVE ever since
They are super easy .... especially how I do it
You use any cookie dough (I use the kind you buy in a bag and add a stick of butter & an egg to)
and put them in the mini muffin tins
(makes at least 24)
bake same as you would regular sugar cookies
the minute they come out of the oven press a recess pb cup in the middle
by the time you get to the last one the first one should be melty (yes it is a work) enough to stick 3 m&m's into (not 1 ...not 4 ..... not 2 .... 3)
I then stick them in the fridge to set up
Then yum yum yum
If by some miracle you are able to share (or you make a double batch)
They are fun and easy to make festive with seasonal m&m's
(the ones pictured are cupids mix m&m's)
Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Yummmy! I don't think I could share those! I'd eat them all myself!
My bread usually stays ok for about a week, and I will either put the ones we havn't used in the fridge or freezer. Fresh is definately the best though (within the first 3-4 days)
I don't use the cannery wheat, I think they only have Red wheat and I use White wheat... it is less course and I love the texture, if you ever want to try some out just let me know!

Unknown said...

finally! I was waiting for this post all week. You made my day. They are SOOO yummy!

Michelle Bebe said...

i think i saw these on your counter the other day and i wanted to try one and didn't...I MJUST BE CRAZY! I can't wait to try the recipe!

Van Haren Family said...

I think I would like them better in person....wink, wink.