Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Christine.....

Christine and I decided that we would not spend any money for the V-day this year.

That being said I would like to let everyone know why I do love my wife...

1. She loves me no matter how dumb I am or how long I play video games.


2. She carried a pager.



3. Everytime I go on a trip long trip she leaves me notes to find in my suitcase.


4. She has given me two beautiful children!


5. She takes me to a Cubs game every year on my birthday. Even though it is always hot!

6. She is the most beautiful girl in the world!

7. She has had many different hair styles...and has looked great in every single one of them!



8. 108% has to be a good sign right?




I know this is corny but that is ok! I love you Christine!


4 comments:

Shannon said...

You rock Eric. That may be the sweetest post ever!

Unknown said...

You are whipped. Wa-pow! (That's the sound of the whip) I'm glad she puts up with you. Or vice versa. You just did this to get some sweet lovin', right? :)

Scarlett Family said...

Oh that is so sweet!!

Michelle Bebe said...

mucho points earned i should say!