Monday, November 19, 2007

2 down 3 to go!

Yes you read that right!

Last night & tonight we set up Guhner and Addison's Trees.
Yes, they each have a tree in there room. (new last year ... not me ... Eric!) The other 3? We have one for the loft, one for the family room, & one for the formal living room. I know, I know, I am going to be a crazy old lady with 20 trees and scary Santa figurines all over the place. Don't worry I am a bargain shopper and get 90% of our decorations at the AFTER Christmas sales! I love it! The kids have so much fun with it! Whether Eric will admit it or not, I know it is starting to rub off on him and he is starting to like it too!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Oh for the record ... I don't collect Santa figurines ... I actually like to get a new Nativity ever year.

Alvarado Family said...

You are creepy crazy...j/k but I guess that runs in the family ;o)
-Andy

Unknown said...

If only I had the energy....what are you going to do with all of it when you move to CA? :) Guess I will have to take it. j/k You have the cute Martha Stewart stuff from KMart, too- huh. Jealousy has over ridden my heart.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What I just meant to say was "PAINT" job. The paint job in Guhner's room is adorable.