Wednesday, November 21, 2007

... Amber Alert ...

On my way home today ... I thought to myself .... self ... It would be really fun if you had Merrek spend the night tonight and surprise Guhner & Addison with the sleepover. So I called Deanna and she was fine with it, then I called Eric to warn him and he asked if Emma was coming too. What a great idea ... I forget that she is so big now 18months (I can't believe it!) So while picking up Merrek I talked Deanna into letting me take her "baby" ... although she is such a big girl now! Deanna may forget or deny her previous agreement and there may be an Amber alert. .... No one fear the Whetten girls are here and having a great time! Emma is sitting next to me at the kitchen table ... she just ate a cheese stick and is finishing her bowl of goldfish crackers ... and I swear she just told me she wants to "get down" .... I am off to tend to the children in my home ... I LOVE it! and don't worry Deanna you girls are doing GREAT!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Alright, I am having withdrawls! I am sure they are both having a blast, but I miss them! :) She does say "want down"! She says a lot. Maybe now you can be a witness to this for me. No one believes me!

Thank you for taking them, but I miss my babies! :)

Unknown said...

Where are the picks of you and your buck, eric?

Unknown said...

"I'm a deer hunter. I go all the time with my dad. One thing about deer - they have very good vision. One thing about me - I am better at hiding than they are, at vision." Dwight Schrute

maelynn said...

Are those your nieces? How fun!
I don't know if you got my email or not, but thank you, again, for the yummy cookies in the mail...what a fun surprise to get!
And, I'm glad to know that I am not the only one who does more than one Christmas tree. Although, I only do 3! I can't wait to see your other ones! The sad part will be taking them all down! Too bad we're not neighbors anymore, we could help each other!