Saturday, November 17, 2007

So Proud!

I am so proud....tonight Addison insisted she needed a container for her lunch, just like Guhner .... and wanted to write her name on it herself ... "But Addison you don't know how to write your name" ... "Yes I do!" So I thought what will it hurt, let her think she is big stuff. I even gave her a permanent marker and told her it was special and needed to be really careful ....

And to my surprise and amazement this is what I found!



Someone forgot to send me the memo that my not even 3 1/2 year old knows how to write her name!!!!! I know they had been working on it a little in preschool, but I had no idea .... I am so proud!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

AND it is even in pretty handwriting! Good job, Addie Mae! That is cute.

Bryan said...

Wow...that's awesome!

Shannon said...

That is amazing... I can tell already she is going to have awesome handwriting just like you!

Alvarado Family said...

That is so exciting! She is an amazing little girl!

{connie} said...

christine, you are to funny! congrats to you and addison. what a great accomplishment. you are such a good mom that you will have this picture and moment to remember for a lifetime!!! *hugs*

Michelle Bebe said...

seriously i think she writes better than guhner! she is the sweetest!

Michelle Bebe said...

oh by the way! i think i figured out the digi stuff! go to www.shabbyprincess.com and look for the tutorials for photoshop elements 2.... look at my blog header! (don't hate, it's my first one!)