Monday, November 19, 2007

Perfectly Bad!

Okay a picture does not do these ..... absolutely ...... wonderful .... completely sin full .... going to make me gain 20 lbs before Thanksgiving .... nutella rolls justice! (The name doesn't either) I could tell you how wonderful these are until I was blue in the face .... but there is no way anyone could even understand until they tasted it themselves. (just to let you know there were 16 to start .... I tried to catch a picture before they were all gone)

They are sooooo simple and easy!

I got the recipe from Becky Higgins Blog (beckyhiggins.com)

You have to try them for yourselves and let me know how much you LoVe them!

NUTELLA ROLLS

(these amounts will make 16)

2 pkg. crescent rolls

13 oz. container Nutella (it's a hazelnut spread; found near the peanut butter)

1-2 bananas (optional)

powdered sugar

Spread out a crescent roll triangle, drop a spoonful of Nutella in the middle, add a slice of banana if that sounds good to you, and then wrap it up. Place these on a baking sheet. Put them in the oven at 375 for about 15 minutes, or whenever they are golden. Then sprinkle powdered sugar on top and EnJoY!

Like I said I copied the recipe from Beckyhiggins.com.

I made 8 with banana and 8 without. Both were great! I would eat them warm ... mmmmmm I want some more just thinking about it! I preferred just the Nutella, but I would make the banana ones if I wanted to feel okay about eating them for breakfast! (not that there would be any left!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never tried Nutella. But I trust you. Except for that time that you tried to run me over. Oh, and that one time at the Grand Canyon where you "accidently" pushed me when I was standing on the edge. Good times.

It sounds heavenly!!!

Shannon said...

I got home last night and thought... hmmm weird I am not hungry for dinner, wonder why...Oh yeah because I WHOOFED down 3 Nutella Crisants @ Christine's. Those things are sooo good! Between that and the Almond Bark Pop Corn I will never fit in my skinny jeans again but it so worth it.