Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tag= Shenanigans

I am trying to understand this new trend that is sweeping the Blogger Nation..."Being Tagged"

I am going to have to say that I just don't like it...Take away the fact that I generally don't like being touched coupled with the fact that it reminds me of the game that most children so lovingly played in elementary school...The only problem was I was the fat kid back in elementary school and always got my butt handed to me in Tag.

The whole tag thing is almost as bad as the FWD:FWD:FWD:FWD:FWD:FWD:FWD:FWD: emails
that you get with the story of the dog with cancer that lost it eye in freak hot dog eating contest.
This email while heart warming always has this final caveat when you are done reading it:
***If you forward this email to Five of your friends and you will have good luck for the rest of your life, and Buddy the one eyed hot dog eater will be saved from cancer***

///If you don't a million monkeys will take over your house while singing "Endless Love" All dressed in cheer leading out fits.\\\\\

I am will not participate in these Tag Shenanigans.

Oh Christine...Tag! No Tag's back!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, you are a cheater, and you were never the fat kid, you dork. Your wit, however.....it's inspiring.

Shannon said...

I just had a flashback to when we were all kids. Poor you being the only boy for so long. Sorry we chased you and sprayed you with purfume. I can see the damage was much deeper than I thought.

Michelle Bebe said...

seriously. you should write a show or a movie or something. but it has to be a show about nothing. you know what i mean.

Bryan said...

that's funny i don't care who you are.

Alvarado Family said...

That is great!! You crack me up!