Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tagged!

I think I was tagged by two people at the same time....they are so similar you are getting a two-for-one!


FOUR PLACES I'VE WORKED
1. Petsmart (is it Pet Smart? or Pets Mart?) I worked there and still don't know!
2. Hogi Yogi
3. Tony Coury Buick
4. Nanny

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED
1. Buffalo, New York
2. Mesa, Arizona
3. Queen Creek, AZ
4. Maybe .... San Jose, CA

FOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. The HILLS
2. The Office
3. Scrubs
4. Ugly Betty

FOUR MOVIES I WANT TO SEE
1. Chuck & Larry
2. Dan in Real Life
3. Georgia Rules
4. I know there are tons more out there but I am way behind!

FOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Any and all CHOCOLATE (snickers, recess, milky way, peanut m&m's)
2. Salad & bread sticks from olive garden
3. Krazy Sub! Poor boy on wheat, cold, no onion, with a pickle! (and a diet Pepsi)
4. my chocolate chip cookies w/walnuts they are the best! ( I need to make them this weekend, I haven't had them in a while)
***the first 4 people to comment on this post will get a plate of them! Doesn't matter where you live! ***

FOUR WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME
1. My jaw pops and cracks and It never did until I hung out with Deanna
2. Most people think I am a neat freak (I wish I could be) and think my house is never messy (it usually is a big mess ... I will post pictures to prove it!)
3. I hate to wear closed toe shoes! I try to wear flops year round
4. This may be weird (maybe gross to some) My Hair is soooo super dry that I only wash it once or twice a week.

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE
1. getting a pedicure
2. having a full body massage
3. Getting a good old fashion back cracking (chiropractor)
4. $$ Movies by myself or with an adult (no kids)

FOUR PEOPLE I'M TAGGING
1. Eric McCleve
2. Shannon Henderson
3. Becky Alvarado
4. Cindy Perkins

6 comments:

maelynn said...

Of course you were the Christine I was talking about! I just don't like to use last names on my blog. I've had a few weirdos leave comments...I know they're out there! It was fun reading your blog today...you hadn't updated in a while! So...congrats on the new car! I'm so jealous of the gas mileage. That will be great for where you currently live!
The costumes were cute! I can't believe how old your kids are! Addison's hair is soooooooo long and beautiful. Your's is getting long too! I'm jealous that you hardly ever have to wash it! Lucky!

Unknown said...

I want cookies! :) haha

Unknown said...

PS, I apologize for the whole "jaw" thing. If it helps, I would totally take it back if I could.....:)PS your house IS always clean.

Michelle Bebe said...

okay i know i know you. but now i KNOW you! cute post!

Shannon said...

I was totally scared that I would not get cookies! I forgot that Deanna is a multi-commenter. Ummm... and she is right. Your house is always clean. Even when I "pop" in your house still looks 10X better than mine.

{connie} said...

stink, i so want some yummy, yummy cookies. hey, you didn't say anything about not bribing you, hehe. is there any way we can trade, lol. anywho...so glad to hear from ya. yeah we need to hang out the next time i am in town. don't know when that would be but i will let ya know. take care and i will chat with you later. *hugs*