Monday, September 3, 2007

Dr. McCleve at your service!

Per my previous post, here is a picture of my finger! Today was day 10 (when my stitches could come out) being the holiday, my appointment was on Tuesday. Well I wanted to go swimming with the kids today, so I took the stitches out myself in my mother-in-laws kitchen with what I believe was scrapbook scissors. If you look at the top of the picture you can see the stitches that I took out. It didn't really hurt. The only reason I think it hurt a little is because 3 of the four stitches were actually through my nail. Just call me Dr. McCleve, although I am not taking appointments yet.... I probably shouldn't have done that. My finger is oozing a little. In my own defence I don't think that they did that great of a job of putting the stitches in.