Sunday, September 16, 2007

The $$$ Movies

Our cousin Shannon invited us for a play date Friday and we decided to take the kids to the dollar movies. We all know the saying .... You get what you pay for ... Well it is so true, I just can not help myself when I know I can get a good deal. Although we did get what we paid for we still had a great time and the kids had tons of fun. First we ate lunch at the food court, then played at the "play place", next was the movie, after the movie we let the kids run around a little in the play area outside. It is slowly but surely cooling off so it was not too horrible to sit outside in the shade. We love having play dates with our family and friends and will sure miss them when we move to California.

pictured from top:
Raven - Guhner - Cody - Addison - Ronin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Addison here. Dollar movies are the best!

Michelle Bebe said...

fun stuff!