Thursday, September 13, 2007

Harvest Wreath



So I got the idea in my head that I wanted a harvest wreath (I like to pretend that AZ has seasons) I new what I wanted it to look like but decided I did not want to pay more than $20. I went to Joanne's yesterday and they had harvest wreaths normal price: $29.99 on sale for $17.99 ... great, right in my price range, but I did not really like any of them. So any of you who know me "I can make one I like" Any of the crafty folk know that making it yourself is usually now days more expensive...And those of you who know me ... know how many do-it-myself projects I have in my scrapbook room. Well to make a long story even longer ... all the stuff I needed was on sale I only spent $18 and some change and gave myself until today to make it or I was going to return the stuff.
(to avoid adding another unfinished project to the pile)
So here it is my harvest wreath finished on time and looks pretty dang good if I don't say so myself. I also have enough stuff that if I spend another $3.99 on a grapevine wreath I can make another one.
Yeah for me!!!!

5 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

gorgeous! i love it!

Becky said...

Hi, Yep that was my card... where did you see it or see that I won? It was from the CKC back in April. My first thing ever to win. I would love to come and scrap with you all next time! Let me know when you go next! Very cute wreath by the way!

maelynn said...

Wow, that is SO cute! Ironically, I have just been thinking about wreaths...I want to make a big square one...any ideas? I just love your decorating style. I wanna see pictures of your new house/decor! I'm sure it is so cute, just like everything you do!

Unknown said...

Funny you blog this because I was looking at wreaths at Wal-mart and laughing at them because they were all hideous. I am jealous...I need it. If it isn't on your door in the morning when you wake up, it wasn't me.

Layton Clan said...

Fantastic!!! Godd job with that! : )