Thursday, September 13, 2007

Flagstaff

Oh how I LOVE Flagstaff.
Even if my Auntie Jane didn't live there I would still love it. My Aunt living there just adds to the charm! The weather is PERFECT! (very comparable to San Jose) The views are amazing! (especially from Tom & Jane's house) The kids can play outside ALL day and they love it. Fresh air ... green grass .... trees .... especially the aspen ... raspberry bushes (in the backyard)...dogs running free...kids running off all of their energy...what is there not to love!!?!! Eric and I did happen to spend out honeymoon in Flagstaff 6 1/2 years ago (my first time in falling snow!) Since my Aunt married Tom (now Uncle Tom) we make it a point to visit at least a few times a year. Unfortunately the entire summer went by and the begining of September was the first visit of the summer. It was great, very relaxing, five star hotel accomadations. 3 short days and back to the heat of the valley (which I did not miss) but it was nice to be back home, kids back on schedule, and my own bed to sleep in ..... Next time we go to Flag hopefully there will be snow on the ground.
(Christmas does not always bring snow to Flagstaff)

2 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

ahhh Aunt Jane. I love her, almost as much as I love this picture! glad you had fun!

Unknown said...

I miss Aunt Jane....I love how our kids know to turn on cheezie grins the second the camera comes out.