Sunday, September 16, 2007

Scrapbook Convenion

Oh how I love the Creating Keepsake Scrapbook Convention. Great day, great products, great company! Oh and I just LOVE Becky Higgins. She is the greatest, is always inspiring and reminding us why we really do scrapbook! Amanda and I missed registration so we just showed up and shopped the vendor fair and was able to get into Becky Higgins back stage class. No stress. No hurrying to get to your next class. All in all a great day ... Although we have been doing this for a few years ... more than I am willing to admit! ... This may have been our last CKC. Don't worry we are not throwing in the towel. We are going to the next level ... CKU (creating keepsake university) They only do 4 a year. The closest one to us is in Anaheim ... June 2008 ... Watch out CKU here we come.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! CKU and Disneyland, what more do you need? The two happiest places on earth.

maelynn said...

Hey there, don't know if you'll get this comment, but I just wanted to point out how great you look! I know I haven't seen you in a while, but I MUST know your secret...you look amazing! And how fun to meet Becky, although I think you already had, right? Love her! I wanna do CKU sometime! I think AZ should have one!