Monday, September 3, 2007

Family Reunion 2007

McCleve Family
This Labor day weekend we went to the Goodman reunion in Vernon, AZ.
It was the first time our entire little family had gone camping. Addisons first time EVER. She loved it. We all had a great time! The weather was GREAT nice and cool, a little sprinkle here and there. The food was great! It was really good to catch up with family that we had not seen in a while. The kids had a BLAST getting to do "whatever they wanted" running all around with thier cousins. Guhner and Addison were able to sleep with Tyler and McKenna in a tent in the back of the horse trailer. Thier story is they stayed up ALL night. I think all night is about 10:30. Eric and I took the third row out of our suburban and put in an air matress, it was very nice and cozy.
The kids went with Eric to the cinder pits to go shooting. We caught a horney toad and took turns holding it (the kids, not me, I like to admire from afar). The best of all was each night we had SMORES. (my kids first time ever....I know someone please call CPS) The kids didn't ever want to leave (who can blame them). But I can say that I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight!

No comments: