Saturday, September 22, 2007

"I'm a good maker"

On Thursday I had promised Addison that after we picked Guhner up from school we would use her easy bake oven. (some of you are thinking ohhh what a nice mom) Well I am not .... Addison has had this easy bake since CHRISTMAS and Thursday was the first time ever that I let her get it out and use it! I don't know why, it always seems like such a big production ... it's not .... from start to finish 30 min. She loved it ... was so proud of herself! While she was so carefully spreading the frosting on her cake I said to her "Addison you are doing such a Great job!" .... Addison: "That's cause I'm a good maker" Yes Addison you are a good maker!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks delicious.

{connie} said...

you ARE a good mom christine!! remember it's not when we make time to do it that counts. it's that we DID it!! congrats and i hope it tasted as good as it looks!

Michelle Bebe said...

addison is so funny! i love her. especially when she calls nash "nashy".

tell her i saw her cake and it looked yummy!

Michelle Bebe said...

REQUEST: post a pic of us from the crop the other night, or email it to me so i can post it on mine! WE ARE HOT MOMMA'S THAT'S WHY! goddessofthegloves@gmail.com