Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's my Birthday!!! ..... WEEKEND!

As most of you now have seen Deanna's blog .... yes tomorrow is my Birthday .... but I have been celebrating since Friday .... on Friday Eric asked me out on a date (which I still love when he asks me on dates) He wanted to take me to the Cheesecake Factory and to the movies (27 dresses) Well I opted for Ikea and the Cheesecake Factory .... I LOVE Ikea! We had a lot of fun! Then on Saturday the girls and I scrapbooked at Family Scrapbook Studio .... It was a blast! ... I can not say enough good stuff about that store! They are doing an amazing job! Every time I go there they have NEW stuff ... (good for me ... bad for the budget) So check it out ... I have a link on the right .... Then on Sunday we had family dinner ... my choice ... homemade chicken noodle soup!!! Yum! Yum! As if that were not enough mom also make bread and rolls with honey butter (not for the calorie counter) (Thanks Mom!) And to top it off Eric totally surprised me with a clip it up system (it is awesome and what I exactly wanted) I am so excited and will have to post pictures later! So I have had a FANTASTIC birthday and it really isn't until tomorrow!

7 comments:

Scarlett Family said...

Happy Birthday!!

Scarlett Family said...

Happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

Happy, happy friggin' birthday! You old lady!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Christine!!! Hope your day is great!

Shannon said...

You are a girl that knows how to celebrate. Happy Birthday!

Michelle Bebe said...

Happy Birthday!!! It was so fun at your crop! I still have your present...all though nothing can top eric's!

Christine said...

Thanks guys! Your the BEST!