Tuesday, January 15, 2008

This one is for you!

This post is for those of you who always say
"I have never seen your house messy"
Oh it gets messy....
This has to be the worst it has been in a while
Look now because I don't know if this will stay up for that long
(unless I can post a super clean picture in the near future)

The kitchen.... counters ... Island ....
papers .... homework galore! .... Mail .... magazines
boxes of food that just need to go in the pantry
Seriously it would take me all of 30 min to clean it up
but that would entail me cleaning it up ....

Yes .... I am STILL putting away Christmas
but I am also going through an OCD moment
Can I just put the stuff away? .... NO!
I have to reorganize ..... vacuum under the stairs
(where the bins go)
Just really make it more difficult than it needs to be!

Ahhh .... Last but not least the bedroom
The master bedroom that is....
or the pit of clean laundry
I do have that to say it is all clean
The pile on the floor next to the nightstand
The huge mountain on the bed
The bag of unpacked stuff from our trip this weekend
so maybe once I clean up the downstairs
(my OCD again)
I am going to haul all of laundry downstairs
and watch TV all night while I fold laundry
Hopefully ..... I just may watch the TV!

3 comments:

Bryan said...

Oh man...a Realtors Nightmare :) Let's just be glad your off the market now :)

Shannon said...

I was there last night and was not that bad. Or maybe that is just in comparison to my own!

Michelle Bebe said...

i love a real person. sigh...