Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sunbeam!

Yes .... it is true .... Addison is a Sunbeam! I can hardly believe it! Guhner & Addison were both so excited that they would see each other in primary. She did GREAT! It probably helps that her preschool teacher Miss Melissa is the primary chorister. I think it has now been long enough that I take for granted that I get to sit through Sunday School and Relief Society uninterrupted .... I can remember those days .... walking the halls wondering if it was even worth going to church
when I was in the halls the whole time .....
not anymore ...
I have "BIG KIDS" now ....
It is true .... It all goes by way too fast!
So here is to you Miss Mae ... Big sunbeam girl ...
Mommy & Daddy are so proud of you!

2 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

gotta love the hands on the hips!

Unknown said...

She is such a sassy. I love her. I can't believe that they didn't grandfather her into sunbeams last year! haha.