Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Miss Thing!!!!


BEFORE
Down to her waist .... Long "princess" hair
Every daddy loves a girl with long hair
Daddy was teasing her one day saying
"Hey Addison, Lets cut your hair short"
Expecting her to be horrified
That was not the case...
"Yeah Daddy! I want my hair short like Sydney's"
I didn't care either way.... Eric wanted it to stay long
After weeks of her being consistent in wanting it short we did it!

AFTER
We were going for the
children's version of the Posh Spice hair cut ....
It is not quite what I was looking for but it is
SUPER CUTE! Addison LOVES it!
I would like it a little shorter and more Posh like ... hopefully once the sickness leaves the family Aunt Deanna will fix it for us.
No, I didn't tell her to pose like that,
the extra spice came with the haircut!
(who would have thought that was possible)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! She cracks me up. I just need to squeeze her.

Michelle Bebe said...

i love it!!!!!!!!!!! she looks so dang cute!

Alvarado Family said...

She looks so cute!! I love the new hair!
Becky