Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It's time to SCRAP!

Friday January 18th
5:30 - 11
A Scrappin Affair
(crismon & baseline in the bashas plaza)
480-832-1084
Snack n' Scrap is normally $10 but if you tell them you are with me it will be $5
I am not sure how spaces they have ... I am going to call first thing in the morning
If we get at least 5 people to sign up with me then we can make it a private crop.
(If no one else is signed up ... I will find out tomorrow)
So come one come all .... If you are reading this you are invited ....
Well GIRLS ONLY (sorry boys)
Don't be silly the more the merrier call and sign up it will be so much fun!

4 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

i REALLY wanna go!

maelynn said...

It is so fun to read your blog! I wish I could scrapbook with you...and steal your ideas! Maybe when Joah gets a little older than 3.5 weeks!
I had totally forgotten that you and Eric have been together for so long! That is almost exactly the same time me and Clark started dating. It was actually December 20 for us. But also 11 years ago! We got some great guys!

Becky said...

Ooh, I want to come, I'll check my hubby's schedule and see if I can make it.

Shannon said...

I called and they said that they did not have anymore spots available. I am totally bummed