Monday, January 14, 2008

What a Nice Day!

Okay most of the time you will hear me whine about the weather....well today you will not! It is not too hot .... it is not too cold .... It is just right! I have all my windows open and fans going to "air out" my house .... Hopefully it will rid my house of all the sick germs. It has even given me the motivation to put my Christmas decorations away ( yes they are for the most part still all out) My kiddos have been sick .... they are on antibiotics now and they have been eating Popsicles and watching movies all afternoon.....and (knock on wood) they have not even been picking on each other! Like I said What a NICE day!

2 comments:

Eric said...

And your husband is out of town too....that has to be a contributing factor!

Bryan said...

Haha..I like the husband out of town comment Eric